[Submission closed] The ener2i Innovation Voucher Competition in Moldova 2014 has been launched on Thursday, 11 December 2014 and closed on 2 March 2015! In total 34 applications have been submitted to the competition and 11 have been selected for funding.
A launch and information session has taken place during the ener2i brokerage event in Chisinau, on that same 11 December 2014.
The EU FP7 funded project ener2i (www.ener2i.eu) together with support of CEI – KEP AUSTRIA with funding of the Austrian Development Cooperation invites Moldovan Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) with energy related innovation targets in Renewable Energy Sources (RES) or with the aim to improve their energy efficiency (EE) performance to participate in the ener2i Innovation Voucher Competition – Moldova.
The aim of the competition is to initiate innovation projects in the field of EE and RES by providing direct financial support in an early stage of project development. SMEs, including start-ups and spin-offs, will get the possibility to purchase research and development services from knowledge providers to realise their projects and to establish or intensify their relationship with research institutions and international partners.
To participate in the ener2i Innovation Voucher Competition project teams who would like to submit an application have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Project applicants have to meet the EU’s definition of small and medium sized enterprises stated in declaration (2003/361/EC).
- SMEs have to be officially registered in Moldova at the submission deadline of Innovation Vouchers.
- No tasks that have already been funded by another EU funding initiative will be funded.
- Beneficiaries have to be Small or Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), which are cooperating with a research partner.
- Project implementation (usage of voucher funds) has to be accomplished within 6 months after signature of the contract.
The applicants of the eleven best project ideas, with the highest evaluation score will be awarded with the Innovation Vouchers of € 4,000 each. The Voucher money should be spent on R&D related manpower needed for project implementation or travel arrangements facilitating knowledge transfer on an international level.
The information about the evaluation and selection criteria as well as other relevant information is available in the ToR (also available in a Russian and a Romanian version see attachements).
Date of publication: 11 December 2014
Deadline for the submission of Applications is: 2 March 2015, 17:00 (EET, Chisinau time, date of online submission)
Contact person in Moldova: Igor Plamadeala, AITT, email: email@example.com, tel.: +373 68476056; +373 22 882569
Online Submission procedure:
- The evaluation team will only consider application forms submitted through the online submission tool: http://survey19.zsi.at/index.php/259597/lang-en
- To be able to fill in the online application form you will need to register first. After the registration a personalised link to the online application form will be send to you by email.
- After receiving the link to your email, you can start filling in the Part A of the application form.
- The Part B form needs to be completed beforehand in a doc-format (download here – Part B template) and uploaded to the system after the completion of the Part A. The online application form will guide you through all steps. In case of any questions please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- After you have uploaded the Part B (in the .doc format), please submit your application form.
- After completion of the submission you will receive a confirmation email.
Supported by the CEI - KEP AUSTRIA with funding of the Austrian Development Cooperation.
 SME – definition: The category of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is made up of enterprises which employ fewer than 250 persons and which have an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro.
For further information please contact email@example.com.